- Brand Name: ENIKOL
- Model Number: ATP-220
- Type: Li-Ion
- Certification: CE
- Certification: RoHS
- Nominal Capacity: 60000mAh
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Set Type: Charger Sets
- Bundle: Bundle 1
- Replacement Battery: No
- Battery Number: ///
- Size: 270mm*120mm*150mm
- Voltage: 110V / 220V
- Battery capacity: 222wh (3.7V / 60000mah)
- Main use: Energy Power supply
- other name 1: estacao de energia
- other name 2: pembangkit listrik portable luar ruangan
● Dependable Choice
● Peace of mind and preparation is always important. When you're working from home and need a dependable backup power solution or battery generator, it acts as a power pack for laptops, phones, internet routers, and security systems. Perfect as a charging station or emergency power kit. If you’re faced with a nighttime emergency or sudden power outage.No worries, the Power Station comes with fully charged, this battery pack would be really handy.
● Adventure Ready
● When you're on the road, it's engineered to be easy to use and ready to go as a solar power bank. A small generator that's portable and quiet when you're camping, hunting, fishing, tailgating, at trade shows, or music festivals. It keeps drones, GoPros, heated blankets, lights, and mini coolers on for the day.
● Versatile Use
● From power outages to travel, ENIKOL Portable Power Stations are a great choice for an indoor generator or for outdoor generators. It's a mini generator that requires no engine maintenance and is rechargeable with a built-in carrying handle, such as camping, hunting, fishing, outdoor party and music festival. It can also provide emergency backup power source (for lighting, communication during power outages).
Dimensions(LWH)：263×112.5×146.6mm/375x158x205mm(Outer Packing box)
Weight：about 1.9Kg/2.89kg(Total Weight of Package)
Built-in Battery：High Quality Lithium ion Batteries
Solar Panel Charging: DC 16.5V-25.5V/2A Max
Fully Charged Time：Adapter: 6~7 hours
1x USB 5V/2.1A (2.9A/12.5W Max)
1x USB 5V/9V/12V/2A(32W Max,QuickCharge3.0)
1x USB C 5V/9V/12V/2A(30W Max,QuickCharge3.0)
1 x DC Output 12-16.8V/10A（11A Max）
▶PRODUCT APPLICATION SKILLS:
● 1 This product is built in original lithium ion battery, it has no memory effect but high-capacity, and it is durable.
● 2 When charging, in order to avoid interference, please stay away from TV, radio and other equipment.
● 3 If the device has not been used for a long time, please disconnect the cable and store.
● 4 Some portable devices may need to be set in charge mode to charge, see the corresponding equipment use manual for more information.
● 5 In order to extend the life of product (lithium battery), it is best to charge within 3 months, and charge at least once within 6 months.
● 6 Short-circuit/Overpower Protection: If the AC output is short-circuited or overpowered(Load(s) power>120W), the unit will shutdown AC output to protect itself. Please clear the problem and re-press the AC button for AC output.
1 Recharged by AC wall outlet
Using the included AC Wall Charger, plug the unit into any wall outlet to charge the unit. You will know the unit is charging when the white LED battery indicators are blinking.The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid.
2 Recharged by Car charger
Using the included Car Charger, plug the unit into car outlet to charge the unit. You will know the unit is charging when the white LED battery indicators are blinking.The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid.
3 Recharged by solar panel(solar panel not include)
(1) Place your solar panel where it will get as much direct sunlight as possible.
(2) Plug the output of the solar panel into the input of the unit to start charging.You will know the unit is charging when the white LED Battery Indicator lights up and blinks.The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid.
1 *Portable Power Supply
1 *American Standard Charger or European Standard Charger
1 *Cigarette Lighter Adapter
1 *Product Manual
1 *Car Charging
There are no reviews yet.