Mini Portable Generator Power bank Station 200000 mah Battery Backup for emergency
1-Portable generator solar power station UPS used rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
2-Contains pure sine wave, which provides cleaner power than modified sine wave,no harmful to your 110V/220V devices.
3-Independent charging and discharging circuit modules allow you to power or charge your devices while simultaneously recharging Lipower UPS AC power bank G500.
4-Large-Capacity 120,000mAh/444Wh Lithium Battery & Total Output of 500 Watts.
5-500-Watt Portable Generator Power Station, CPAP Battery Pack, Home Camping Emergency Power Supply Charged by Solar Panel/Wall Outlet/Car with 220V/110V AC Power Inverter, 3 DC 12V Ports, USB Ports.
|Name||Portable Power Generator|
|Built-in Battery||High quality Lipo battery|
|Charging mode||CC/CV/Solar charge|
|AC Output||AC Continuous Output:500W, AC Voltage: 220V/110V according to different countries and areas.|
|Power Indicator||Large LED screen|
|Operation temperature||-20℃- 60℃|
1x Portable Power Genertor
1x Power Adapter
1x User Manual
1.This product contains lithium-ion battery, keep away from fire, dispose appropriately.
2. Do not use this product in a humid environment or near water, pay attention to keep dry, as far as possible use only in a dry environment.
3. Handle gently, do not drop, hammer, or pierce with a sharp object.
4. In the event that the power supply emit smoke, fire, or any other phenomena, should immediately stop using, power it off and unplug all connected devices. In case of fire, the use of fire extinguishers is necessary, due to the chemical composition of lithium battery, do not use water!
5. Always ensure the power supply is used in a ventilated environment to prevent overheating. When overheated, the power supply will shut down for self-protection.
6. If the product is not being used for a long period of time, should be charged every 4~5 months to maintain the battery shelf life.
7. Do not store the power supply for long period of time without any charge, always maintain a charge of minimum 40%. In this way, the battery cells will not deteriorate.
There are no reviews yet.