- Brand Name: ENIKOL
- Certification: CE
- Certification: RoHS
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Sealed Type: Sealed
- Weight: 2.45kg
- Size: 210mm * 90mm * 190mm
- Maintenance Type: Low Rate
- Model Number: ATP168
- Nominal Capacity: 40000mah
- is_customized: Yes
- Usage: UPS
- Name1: Rechargeable Batteries,Battery Packs
- Name2: Storage Battery,Rechargeable Battery
- Name3: power bank,power station
- Type 1: power station solar generator
- Type 2: generator portable
- Occasion: outdoor camping,driving,drone,laptops
- Material: 18650 battery pack ABS
1 – Modified Sine Wave
The output wave form of ENIKOL is the same as the AC power waveform of mains power grid which help electronics less wear, kept sensitive electronics running smoothly to avoid the Modified sine wave inverters which tend to damage electronics.
2 – Practical LED Flashlights
Simple short press the button: weak light-bright light-strong light-turn off cycle in turn. Double click the button to turn on SOS function and press the button again to turn off the lighting.
3 – Efficient Heat Dissipation
Monitors battery temperature timely and provides self-regulating high temperature protection. Ensure the stability, the longest life cycle for the product.
4 – Small Size Big Power
With just 1.7kg/ 3.75lb weighs and sizing 8.27 * 3.5 * 7.48in. ENIKOL Portable Power Station provides big capacity 148Wh power, both indoors and outdoors.
5 – LED Display Screen
Always know the input power, output power and how much battery you have left with the clear LED display screen at the simple press of the power button. It also provides warning symbols to alert you in unusual charging cases.
6 – USB Quick Charge
The USB port supports output, Give a full-speed charge to a wide range of USB devices via the dedicated Power Delivery port. Such as all recent smartphones and a wide variety of other devices including iPad and Laptop.
1. Flashlight Mode:
Low brightness is suitable for reading;
High brightness is suitable for Outdoor Lighting
2. SOS Mode:
use in an emergency
The light conforms to the international sos mode
3. Strobe Mode:
Flashing alternately for Warning
▶How to Charge The Portable Power Station?
1 Recharged by AC wall outlet
Using the included AC Wall Charger, plug the unit into any wall outlet to charge the unit. You will know the unit is charging when the white LED battery indicators are blinking.The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid.
2 Recharged by Car charger
Using the included Car Charger, plug the unit into car outlet to charge the unit. You will know the unit is charging when the white LED battery indicators are blinking.The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid.
3 Recharged by solar panel
(1) Place your solar panel where it will get as much direct sunlight as possible.
(2) Plug the output of the solar panel into the input of the unit to start charging.You will know the unit is charging when the white LED Battery Indicator lights up and blinks.The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid.