Weight：about 1.15Kg/1.82Kg（total weightof package）
Built-in Battery：High Quality Lithium ion Batteries
Solar Panel Charging: DC 11V~22V/1A
Fully Charged Time：DC19V/1.5A:about 6 hours
2x USB 5V/2.1A,9V/2A(18W QuickCharge3.0)
1x USB TYPE C Output:5V/9V/3A,12V/2.5A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A(PD 30W)
1x DC Output 12V-16.6V/10A(13A MAX)
1. Convenient LED display to monitor power,show the battery power status.
2. Powerful Capacity: ENIKOL 111Wh/30000mAh battery emergency power station with a solid handle design is easy to carry and operate wherever you go.
3. Suitable for Most Products: Power your smartphones, tablets, laptops, cameras, lights, drones, fans, car appliances etc. The portable power station can charge and discharge at the same time.
4. Powerful enough to charge smartphones 13 times, laptops 2 hours, tablet about 6 times, drone about 13 times. Ideal for camping, home emergency, travel, fishing, van life and supports your electronic equipmentduring power outages.
· Backup Battery Power Supply for Outdoor Activities
1. ENIKOL camping generator with AC outlet is designed for your outdoor hiking, camping, tailgating, fishing, hunting, party, RV trips and so on.
2. It supports charging for many devices like smartphone, mini refrigerators, drones, lights, or speakers.
· Backup Battery Power Supply for Home and Office
1. This portable power bank with solar plug outlet is suitable for home use to keep your home security system, light and phone charged in emergency blackout. It's a must-have emergency supply.
2. It's also a reliable backup power battery for your office devices such as router, laptop and etc, and it can act as electronic equipment battery backup power supply for your night.
· ENIKOL Portable Power Station with LED Flashlight
1. Emergency Lights: This portable generator is built with a 4-level brightness LED flashlight, which could emit 3 lighting modes (steady light and flashing light, SOS mode) to meet your different needs. Press the LED flashlight switch to change the brightness and SOS mode. When you go out camping or experience power outages, this power supply can always help you out.
How to Charge The Portable Power Station?
1 Recharged by AC wall outlet.
Using the included AC Wall Charger, plug the unit into any wall outlet to charge the unit. You will know the unit is charging when the white LED battery indicators are blinking.The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid.
2 Recharged by Car charger.
Using the included Car Charger, plug the unit into car outlet to charge the unit. You will know the unit is charging when the white LED battery indicators are blinking.The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid.
3 Recharged by solar panel(solar panel not include).
(1) Place your solar panel where it will get as much direct sunlight as possible.
(2) Plug the output of the solar panel into the input of the unit to start charging.You will know the unit is charging when the white LED Battery Indicator lights up and blinks.The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid.